Below FAQ are some common concerns of our clients before making a purchase, if you have other questions, please just send it to email@example.com
Do I need to register before placing an order?
How do I register?
Why should I become a registered user?
How do I make a purchase?
- You can shop by product category such as tops, bottoms, dresses, accessories (using the links in the menu to find what you are looking for).
- If you find items that you like, click on the product image to open up additional information about it and click on the “ADD TO CART” button to pay for it.
- You can still continue browsing the online store or directly go to the shopping cart in the top right hand corner to review and amend the contents of your basket or to complete your order.
- Once you are done adding items to your cart click “CHECKOUT”. Fill out the ORDER FORM with your details, choose a "SHIPPING AND PAYMENT" option then click on the “PLACE ORDER” button.
- Proceed to settle your payment using your preferred payment option. This can be made thru any of the following:
- credit card payment via PayPal
- bank deposits via BPI or BDO
- Western Union money transfers are only applicable to international customers
- After completing your payment, please send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org or viber +63 917 3100 091 with your name and order number. Processing of payment takes 24 - 48 hours, once your payment has been verified your package will be scheduled on the nearest available shipping date.
All deliveries are sent via JRS. Nationwide delivery is free for orders above Php 1,500. Orders below P1,500 are subject to a shipping rate of P150.00. Should the buyer request for other couriers such as LBC or AP Cargo, an additional handling fee of P50.00 will be collected. Estimated delivery time is 2-3 days after payment has been cleared.
All international deliveries may be sent via FedEx / DHL / JRS / Johnny Air Cargo.
For international service rates, contact them at:
- For FedEx: click here
- For DHL: click here
- For JRS: click here
- For Johnny Air Cargo: We highly recommend the FREIGHT COLLECT service. It means that customers outside the Philippines will only pay the shipping fee to JAC the moment they collect the items at their branch.